Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A New Poll regarding Pavel Tsatsouline Books

While I am not a RKC and don't know if I will ever be one, I feel his knowledge and books are must reads for all KB practitioner. I answered the poll. I have read them all and recommend them all. I will now rank them from my perspective
1. power to the people - Dead lifting and the concepts of irradiation and hyper-irradiation. Training blindfolded (I close my eyes during swings and snatches)
2. Naked Warrior - for Power Breathing and tension. Also Pistols (which are a work in progress for me)
3. RKC - for the bent press and windmill
4. ETK - The standard. I would have ranked this higher, however I started on Mike Mahler program prior to getting ETK.
5. FRWTL- Deck squats and power breathing
6. RIS - this is almost as good as Tom Kurz
7. SJ - I used this until i started with Z and intu-flow
8. Bullet proof abs - Janda situp. I still suck at them.

JMO
Todd

No comments: