Thursday, October 2, 2008

First Get together - Sunday - Pepper Pike Park 11:00 am

The CKC will be hosting it's first gathering this coming Sunday at Pepper Pike Park.
The park is behind the fire department.
The address is 28000 Shaker Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44124 (Pepper Pike Fire Department), off Shaker Circle. If you used Google maps, and do a satellite view you will see the sand volleyball court. That is our "courage corner"

Park in the back and walk across the little bridge and you will see the park. I will be bringing my son(s), probably just my 6 yr old, since there is a park for them to play while we train. Matt and I deem this as "The Sand Pit".

I will be bring the following KB 20kg, 2-24kg, 2-32kg and 40kg.

Email me and I will provide my cell number if you get lost.

Be ready to enjoy the pain!

Todd

No comments: